Quiz: Mandatory HTA suspensions
FREE sample G1 tests to prepare for the Ontario G1 written test. Get ready to PASS the G1 test NOW!
An HTA suspension may be incurred for…?
Failing to pay court-ordered traffic fines
Failing to obey traffic signs
Failing to stop for a police officer when instructed to do so will result in a mandatory license suspension for a minimum of…?
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
Mandatory HTA suspensions
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
More Learning Options:
Mandatory HTA Suspensions
Your driver’s license will be suspended if you do not pay traffic fines when it is being ordered by the court and if you fail to stop when passing or a police officer is calling your attention in this case, there’s a minimum suspension of 5 years.
These are some of the common reasons why your license as a driver can be suspended:
- driving while being impaired by drugs or alcohol
- careless driving
- fleeing police or having a collision scene
- stunt driving
- escalating sanctions
- having a warn-range suspensions
- novice-driver violations
- zero (BAC) or Blood-Alcohol Concentration for young drivers and novice
- discretionary HTA suspensions
- mandatory HTA suspensions
- medical suspensions