Quiz: Before you drive
Before earning your driver’s licence, you have to pass the G1 written test. The licence allows you to drive a vehicle with licenced driver to help you gain experience as a skilled operator.
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
6 Things You Should Always Do Before You Start Driving
Here are some of the things that new drivers in Ontario have to keep in mind.
- The first thing is to be prepared and combine all your work in one single trip.
- Avoid making trips during peak hours. When you avoid rush hours it will save you time, save your fuel and also there will be lesser emissions.
- You should keep all the smog alerts in mind. It is very important to abide by these alerts when the smog is bad.
- If it is a short trip, consider cycling or working.
- If the route is longer and you don’t have the confidence of driving alone you can use public transport which is also environment friendly.
- Try carpooling whenever you can. In case you need to reach a central area, there are various carpool lots for free available in the majority of the parts of the province.