Quiz: At the garage
Ontario G1 licence is required for everyone learning to drive on a street or highway. If you are 14 years of age or older, you may obtain the G1 licence which is valid for five years.
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
Things To Remember When At a Garage
- Regular maintenance is a must as it keeps your vehicle in a good shape, reduces fuel consumption, and also reduces the emission of pollutants.
- The engine should be well-tuned at all times. Dragging brakes, worn spark plugs, low transmission fluid as their wear and tear leads to high consumption of fuel and also lowers the efficiency of your vehicle.
- Always be on time for maintenance checks to get the full potential out of your vehicle.
- In case you encounter a fluid leak, get it checked by a professional so as to avoid any kind of engine damage.
- There should always be proper inflation in your tires to lower your emissions, tire wear, and fuel bills.
- Your vehicle’s alignment should be regularly checked as it reduces fuel consumption and tire wear.
You should keep in mind that the majority of accidents occur during bad weather conditions. You should be more alert when driving during nighttime, times of bad visibility, and on slippery road conditions.