Quiz: Administrative driver’s licence suspension
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
ADLS or Administrative Driver's License Suspension
Your driver’s license will immediately be suspended for 90 days:
- if you refuse or fail to give a blood, breath, urine sample, or oral fluid when asked by a police officer.
- if your BAC is more than 80 mg. in 100 milliliters of blood (0.08)
- if you refuse or fail to submit drug evaluation as required by the police or fail to perform a physical coordination test.
This kind of suspension will take effect at the police station or at the roadside where it happened. It is separate from any prosecution or criminal charges that are taking place.
Questions in this Quiz:
- Driving with a blood alcohol concentration of .08+ results in an immediate license suspension of…?
- If you refuse to give samples requested by the police, your license will be immediately suspended for…?
- If your license is suspended for driving with a blood alcohol concentration over 0.8+, this…?